ST. PATRICK CENTER CASSEROLES
Members of the parish contribute a green bean casserole or a hamburger casserole on the First Thursday of each month to St. Patrick Center downtown. This center feeds more than 150 people a day who might not otherwise have a decent meal. Casseroles are dropped off locally and delivered to St. Patrick Center by a designated driver.
Contact: Anne Mosinski at (636) 236-1481
RECIPES & SCHEDULE
- 1-1/2 lb. ground beef, browned and drained
- 20 oz. mixed vegetables, canned and drained or frozen
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cube beef boullion, dissolved in…
- 1 cup boiling water
Combine all ingredients. Secure cover and freeze overnight.
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
- 6 cans green beans, drained (whole or cut; not french cut)
- 3 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can french fried onions
Combine drained beans with mushroom soup. Top with onions. Secure cover and freeze overnight.
Please “write” the name of each casserole on its aluminum lid.
Casserole Drop Off Procedure: Both casseroles can be dropped off in the upper church vestibule starting at 4pm the day before they are due to 9am the day they are due. There will be a cooler in the vestibule for casseroles dropped off the day before.
Pans can be picked up on drop off day, in the ushers room during Masses, and in the Parish Office during regular office times.