Holy Infant Athletic Association (HIAA) serves all children within our parish boundaries. Our goal is to enhance the overall development of our children through athletic competition against a fabric of fair competition, teamwork, individual effort, and the demonstration of sportsmanship in victory or defeat. Coaches and parents are instrumental in teaching and instilling these values both on and off “the field of play” while building self-esteem in the children.
All volunteers 18+ years and out of high school need to be in compliance with the Safe Environment/Protecting God’s Children Program.
SAFE ENVIRONMENT (PROTECTING GOD’S CHILDREN)
For more information on grades, fees, and refund policy, please click on the registration link.
If you have questions regarding a specific sport, please contact that sports Director.
If you would like to access your registration account / team wall, you can use the registration link below.
- For instructions on how to use the registration system, please click HERE.
- Please use your previous registration account.
- Eligible players meet one of these requirementsPlayer attends Holy Infant Day School
- Family is registered in Holy Infant Parish
- Family lives in the Holy Infant Boundaries (http://archstl.org/parishes/finder)