THANK YOU FOR VOLUNTEERING AT HOLY INFANT CHURCH & SCHOOL!
Holy Infant Catholic Church and School follow the Archdiocese of St. Louis Safe Environment Program (Protecting God’s Children). The program is designed to help protect the youth, elderly, and vulnerable adults of our parish as they participate in activities within our community. This process also provides a layer of protection against the possibility of false accusations for those adults who are involved in our many ministries. If you have any questions, please call Kris Mispagel (636) 227-7440 or email@example.com
Victims of sexual abuse, in addition to contacting civil authorities, are asked to come forward in order to receive pastoral assistance. Reports of abuse may be made to any Pastor or to:
Sandra Price, Executive Director
Office of Child and Youth Protection
Missouri Department of Social Services, Children’s Division
Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline: 1-800-392-3738
Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
Adult Abuse and Neglect Hotline: 1-800-392-0210
I WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER (WITH CHILDREN AND/OR VULNERABLE ADULTS) AT HOLY INFANT . WHAT IS REQUIRED?
1. Attend a Protecting God’s Children workshop.
2. Complete Prevent & Protect STL.
a. Run your background check.
b. Watch two training videos.
c. Sign the code of ethical conduct.
I need to take a Protecting God’s Children workshop and complete Prevent & Protect STL. How do I do this?
Currently, Holy Infant is not hosting a workshop.
1. To see schedules for workshops at other parishes and organizations, click on PROTECTING GOD’S CHILDREN WORKSHOP SCHEDULE to see the available classes.
2. Make a note of the class that you want to attend. You will choose it later in the registration process.
3. Click on REGISTER and enter the passcode: stlprotect
4. Use THESE INSTRUCTIONS to complete the registration.
5. Run your background check, watch the 2 training videos and sign the code by clicking “I Agree.”
I have taken a Protecting God’s Children workshop but I need to take Prevent & Protect STL. How do I do that?
If you have not already done so, please register at preventandprotectstl.org.
1. Click on REGISTER and enter the passcode: stlprotect
2. Use THESE INSTRUCTIONS to complete the registration.
3.Watch the “Mandated Reporter” and “Code of Conduct” videos, sign the Code of Conduct and run your background check.
I am a teen and would like to volunteer. What do I need to do?
If you are under 18 years old or still in high school, and wish to volunteer at Holy Infant Church and School, please complete the Code of Ethical Conduct for Youth form, and return it to Kris Mispagel in the parish office.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Kris Mispagel at (636) 227-7440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROTECTING GOD’S CHILDREN INFORMATION & FORMS
- Safe Environment User Registration
- Code of Ethical Conduct for Youth
- Archdiocese of St. Louis website