Cas Koziatek, Volleyball Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
All coaches and assistant coaches 18 years and older and out of high school must be in compliance with the Prevent and Protect program. Click here.
- BOYS VOLLEYBALL | CYC SCHEDULES | CYC RESULTS | GYM DIRECTIONS | CYC RULE BOOKS
- GIRLS VOLLEYBALL | CYC SCHEDULES | CYC RESULTS | GYM DIRECTIONS | CYC RULE BOOKS
Holy Infant Girls Grade School participates in the West County District of the Catholic Youth Apostolate’s volleyball leagues, Boys participates in the South Central District, and High School is its own District.
With the exception of the high school league, players must
- Be Catholic and a registered member of Holy Infant Parish
- Attend Holy Infant Catholic School
- Live within the Holy Infant Parish Boundaries (http://archstl.org/parishes/finder)
- Attend a public elementary school whose public school boundary falls within Holy Infant Parish boundaries
Grades 3 through 8
Grades 3 through 8
High School League:
Girls Grades 9-12 that do not play for a high school volleyball team. High School teams can have players from outside the parish boundaries, if needed. (This league is contingent on interest. In the past there have also been boy’s leagues, but that is also contingent on interest.)
Girls Grade 7-8 who attend Holy Infant School or Holy Infant PSR. The parochial league is usually a high level of play similar to an “A” league. Players who are otherwise eligible can play in both the regular CYC league and the parochial league.
Girls and Boys K-2. This is an 8-week program that meets for one hour a week. It is contingent on adults volunteering to run the program. If you are interested in assisting, please contact George Villhard at email@example.com
Practices occur Mon-Thurs from 4:00-10:00 PM. Each team practices for one hour a week.
Games are on Friday evenings, Saturdays, and Sundays.
A $50 uniform deposit is required and is returned at the end of the season when the uniform is