Holy Infant Catholic Church works to promote the physical, mental, and social health and wellness of parishioners of all ages.
EVENTS & ORGANIZATIONS
Holy Infant Catholic Church sponsored events and organizations:
HEALTH & WELLNESS INFORMATION
- Diet and Nutrition: 8 Food Combinations to Embrace (and 3 to Avoid)
- Fitness: 6 Things You Need to Know Before Running Your First Marathon
- Mental Health and Happiness: How to Distance Yourself From Difficult People
- Parenting: Beyond Band-Aids: How to Handle Kids’ Sports Injuries
- Aging and Longevity: 8 Best Equipment-Free Strength Exercises for Older Adults
- Health Tech: How to Pick Your Next Health App
- Recipe Corner: Lemon Garlic Tilapia
DID YOU KNOW?
Your insurance provider may offer reimbursements for fitness memberships. Go to the Healthy Contributions website to see if your provider is on the list and see how your provider can begin offering this benefit or call 1-800-317-2739.
If you have Medicare supplement or advantage plan, make sure to look for the Silver-Sneakers or Silver and Fit benefits. They may cover your membership to your gym.