** Soccer Referees Needed **
The Athletic Association is looking for Boys and Girls in 7th grade and up to referee SOCCER for the upcoming season. Adult referees are also needed. Please e-mail Michelle Bess at email@example.com to be added to the ref list.
- Bring a pen and paper for notes.
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd-year refs must attend the entire 9-hour training session at one location.
- Returning referees, 4th-year and up, only need to come to the 3-hour Saturday class (for Mechanics, Review, Test).
- PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES EARLY TO GET SIGNED IN.
- Pay is $10 per game for 1st year referees and increases with experience.
Locations and Dates will be added as soon as they become available
- $25 for 1st through 3rd year refs who will be taking the full 9 hours.
- $15 for returning refs (4th-year and up) who will be taking only the 3-hour Saturday session.
Please bring checks only, made payable to: Holy Infant Athletics, to the Holy Infant clinic.
If you are attending a session at a different parish, checks should be mailed to:
486 Westglen Village Drive
Ballwin MO 63021
Checks will not be collected at other parishes. Additional training sessions will be on Holy Infant‘s Athletic Assoc. Website as they are scheduled. Please check the “soccer” link at http://holyinfantballwin.org/athletics.