Soccer and Volleyball Registration is Open
For more information on grades, fees, and refund policy, please click on the registration link.
If you have questions regarding a specific sport, please contact that sports Director.
If you would like to access your registration account / team wall, you can use the registration link below.
- For instructions on how to use the registration system, please click HERE.
- Please use your previous registration account.
- Eligible players meet one of these requirements
- Player attends Holy Infant Day School
- Family is registered in Holy Infant Parish
- Family lives in the Holy Infant Boundaries (http://archstl.org/parishes/finder)
2017 REFEREE TRAINING SESSIONS
** Soccer Referees Needed **
The Athletic Association is looking for Boys and Girls in 7th grade and up to referee SOCCER for the upcoming season. Adult referees are also needed. Please e-mail Michelle Bess at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the ref list.
- Bring a pen and paper for notes.
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd-year refs must attend the entire 9-hour training session at one location.
- Returning referees, 4th-year and up, only need to come to the 3-hour Saturday class (for Mechanics, Review, Test).
- PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES EARLY TO GET SIGNED IN.
- Pay is $10 per game for 1st year referees and increases with experience.
Location: St. Alban Roe (Cafeteria)
Session 1: Wednesday, July 12th 6-9pm
Session 2: Friday July 14th 6-9pm
Session 3: Saturday, July 15th 8-1pm (returning 4th year and up be there by 10am)
Location: St Joseph’s-Parish Center
Session 1: Thursday, July 27th 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. (training class)
Session 2: Friday, July 28th 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. (training class)
Session 3: Saturday, July 29th 8:00-1:00. Returning refs (4th year and up) need to be there by 10am.
Location: Holy Infant – Upper Café
Session 1: Friday, August 4th 5:45p.m. to 9 p.m. (training class)
Session 2: Saturday, August 5th 8:30 to 11:45 a.m. (training class)
Saturday, August 5th break, 11:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m. — bring lunch
Session 3: Saturday, August 5th 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (4th-year referees & up be there by 12:30pm)
- $25 for 1st through 3rd year refs who will be taking the full 9 hours.
- $15 for returning refs (4th-year and up) who will be taking only the 3-hour Saturday session.
Please bring checks only, made payable to: Holy Infant Athletics, to the Holy Infant clinic.
If you are attending a session at a different parish, checks should be mailed to:
486 Westglen Village Drive
Ballwin MO 63021
Checks will not be collected at other parishes. Additional training sessions will be on Holy Infant‘s Athletic Assoc. Website as they are scheduled. Please check the “soccer” link at http://holyinfantballwin.org/athletics.
Holy Infant Soccer is holding its annual Soccer Showcase the weekend of August 12th and 13th. Each year, soccer teams age preschool through 2nd grade get an opportunity to play each other in this in-house tournament. It is a terrific way to ring in the soccer season and the school year by seeing church and school friends in a family friendly atmosphere.
There will be delicious food cooked on-site, snacks, face painting, and possibly an opportunity to purchase the coveted Holy Infant T-Shirt.
Games will be played on Saturday, 8/12/2017 and Sunday, 8/13/2017 beginning at 8am on Saturday and 12 noon on Sunday with the last games of the day scheduled to start before 6pm. If weather impacts the event, updates will be made available through this website.
All friends, families, and parishioners are welcome to come enjoy the sport, friends and food!
Schedule: The schedule of games can be found HERE.