HOLY INFANT SENIORS
Holy Infant Seniors (HIS) is open to all registered parishioners 55 years old and older. Meetings are held from 10:00 AM to noon on the first Thursday of the month (September through May).
- Guest Speakers
- Day of Reflection
- Christmas party
- Summer picnic
- Day trips (church tours, apple-picking, luncheons, casinos, winery tours, crazy bowl, etc.)
Annual dues are $20 per person
- Grow in holiness as individuals and as a group
- Help Holy Infant by being of service to the parish and by participating in activities
- Meet other people in the parish and gather together at least once a month
- In keeping with these goals, the Holy Infant Seniors have
- formed a Senior Choir and participate at funeral Masses
- taken classes through OASIS to tutor primary-grade students
- started a telephone outreach to house-bound parishioners
- encouraged participation in other parish efforts such as the welcoming committee, blood drives, St. Patrick’s casserole program, food drives, food pantry volunteer work, etc.
Please remember: Do not park by the yellow curbs in the parking lot. Healthy members please park in the lot by Nancy Place and leave the lower level parking lot for those who need to park closer to the door. Thank You!
If you like to:
- Go play
- Learn new things
- Make new friends
- Drink coffee and have a donut or two
- Or just have a few laughs…Join HIS!
Contact: Tom Arnold, (636) 227-2515